International Master of Science in Building Materials and Ceramics
Double Degree Programme
This master programme is double degree programme with a duration of four semesters, split between two partner universities:
- 1 st and 2 nd semester will be held at the Wuhan University of Science and Technology (China)
- 3 rd and 4 th semester will be held at Montanuniversität Leoben (Austria)
Upon successful completion of the programme, the two partner institutions will award their respective academic degrees to the participating students as follows:
- Montanuniversität Leoben confers the academic degree “Master of Science“ (MSc)
- The Wuhan University of Science and Technology confers the academic degree “Master of Engineering“ (M.E.)
The educational goals of the course are as follows:
- the master's programme provides students with broad and profound skills in the areas of structure, properties, manufacture and application of products of the building materials and ceramics industry (mineral binders and building materials, refractory materials, ceramics and glass) as well as mineral processing.
- The programme opens a global field of work and is held in English in order to attract students from all over the world.
- Graduates of this double master's degree are prepared for multinational action in a multicultural work environment.
- The double master's degree program International Master of Science in Building Materials and Ceramics provides graduates with all the knowledge and skills that are necessary for the economic use of technical and scientific foundations, in particular problem-solving skills, social skills and leadership skills.