Added value for the future
MSc-Studies RAW MATERIALS & ENERGY
- Applied Geosciences
- Mining and Tunnelling
- Raw Materials Engineering
- Advanced Mineral Resources Development
- International Master of Science in Building Materials and Ceramics
- International Study Program in Petroleum Engineering
- Industrial Energy Technology
- Industrial Management and Business Administration
- International Master in Applied and Exploration Geophysics
- Joint International Master Program in Petroleum Engineering
MSc-Studies PROCESS & PRODUCT
The master programmes expand on the specialist knowledge learned in the bachelor programmes, giving you more in-depth expertise and ending with a master's thesis. Master programmes at Montanuniversität Leoben take four semesters (120 ECTS). You can then start a PhD programme (six semesters, 180 ECTS).
All master programmes give you the academic title "Diplomingenieur". The decision on the award of the academic title will be issued in both English and German. The corresponding international academic title is "Master of Science".
Conditions may be set if you are admitted for a master's programme while still undergoing a bachelor programme at Montanuniversität Leoben that you have not yet completed. The Registrar's Office is your point of contact for course admissions.